SMALL BUSINESS ADMINSITRATION (SBA) LOANS
Small Business Administration (SBA) was created by Congress to help small businesses get started, expand and prosper. Today, SBA provides assistance to these companies by guaranteeing a portion of loan amounts and allowing longer terms for qualified borrower. SBA loans can include startups, business expansion, acquisitions, etc.
Platinum Federal Credit Union (PFCU) is an approved Small Business administration (SBA) lender and is dedicated to helping small businesses grow. As an SBA lender, we can help you navigate the SBA borrowing process and determine what makes the most sense for your business.
SBA 7(a) Loan Program
The SBA 7(a) program allows borrowers to obtain long-term, operating capital at a reasonable cost.
- Longer Terms – Up to 25 years on owner occupied commercial real estate and typically 10 years on most uses of proceeds
- Fully Amortizing – No balloon payment at end of term or annual renewal requirement
- Low Collateral Coverage Requirement – Potential for lower collateralization
- Minimal Financial Requirements – Potential for minimal or no financial covenants
- No Prepayment Penalties – For loans less than 15 years
Use of Proceeds:
SBA 504 loan Program
The SBA 504 Loan program provides the benefits of a long term fixed rate and only 10% down payment. This is advantageous for small business who is acquiring or constructing owner occupied real estate.
The 504 program is available to finance land, building, and equipment for businesses occupying the property. The typical 504 loan structure works where a credit union funds 50% of a project in a first mortgage position, SBA funds 40% in a low twenty year fixed rate second mortgage, and the business puts down 10% (a higher down payment is required for businesses in existence for less than 2 years or limited use facilities).
SBA Loan Application
Please click here for the loan application forms and email complete loan application forms and tax returns, interim financial, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 678-904-6499. For questions or assistance with SBA Loan Application, please call 404-297-9797 option 3 and our lending staff will be happy to assist you.
- Commercial Real Estate Loan
- Business MasterCard® Credit Card
- Member Business Line of Credit
- Secure Loan/Line of Credit
- SBA Loan