Finding the right solution for your personal or business needs requires us to pay special attention to the circumstances of your unique situation. This is why our Financial Services Representatives take a needs-based approach to our insurance sales strategy. Our four-step process of analyzing, recommending, implementing, and reviewing your strategy will help ensure that you get on course to achieving your goals, and remain on course as life unfolds.
- Analyze. Before we recommend any product or service, we ask questions and get a clear understanding of your financial goals and objectives. We then analyze your insurance portfolio to identify any gaps that may exist in your policies.
- Recommend. We provide you with suggestions to fill in the gaps so you can choose the products best suited for your situation.
- Implement. If you're satisfied with our recommendations, we work with you to implement your strategies and secure the required products and services to help ensure your financial freedom.
- Review. Because your financial situation is bound to change, we work with you over time through periodic reviews to help you monitor the strategies in place, and their capacity to continuously meet your goals.
Investments, Insurance & Financial Planning
When it comes to planning for your future and dealing with everything from college planning, retirement planning or even estate strategies, it can help to have someone who's experienced and knowledgeable to assist you along the way. The Member Wealth Management team works closely with our members to provide them with strategies that help with their unique situations.
Member Wealth Management services include:
- Retirement and income strategies
- Investment analysis and portfolio allocation
- Wealth transfer and estate planning strategies
Investment services include:
- Mutual funds
- Fixed and Variable annuities
- Traditional and Roth IRA's
- 529 plans (college savings plans)
- Individual stocks and bonds
- 401(k) and other retirement plans
Insurance services include:
- Life Insurance
- Disability Income Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
Products and Services are: NOT A CREDIT UNION DEPOSIT; NOT NCUA INSURED; NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY; NOT GUARANTEED BY THE CREDIT UNION; MAY GO DOWN IN VALUE
Securities, Investment Advisory and Financial Planning services offered through qualified registered representatives of MML Investors Services, LLC, Member SIPC: 222 Central Park Ave Suite 1100 Virginia Beach VA 23462 (757) 490-9041. Member Wealth Management and the Credit Unions are not a subsidiary or affiliate of MML Investor Services, LLC or its affiliated companies.