Whether you're saving for retirement or your family's college expenses, all of our IRAs offer great rates, no minimum requirements and easy deposit options. Take a look!
- Available without employer participation
- Contributions and/or earnings are tax-deferred until retirement
- Possible deductions based on retirement plan participation and income
- Full accessibility to your funds: 10% early distribution penalty if younger than 59 ½ years
- No minimum contribution in any year
- Contribution limits are $5,500 for most people and $6,500 for those 50 and older.
- Pre-taxed contributions mean the principal amount is never subject to taxes or penalties as long as you stay within the contribution guidelines
- Money grows tax-deferred and become tax-free if not withdrawn for at least 5 years
- No age limit for contributions
Coverdell Education Savings Accounts (ESAs)
- Contributions are not tax-deductible, but may earn interest tax deferred until distributed
- No tax owed on any withdrawal from the account if withdrawal is equal to or less than the qualified education expenses at an eligible institution for the year
- Roll over or balance transfer available for eligible family member’s ESA or to a qualified tuition program (QTP)
Learn more or open an account today. Click here or visit one of our branch locations.
You are receiving this email because you have an account with Platinum Federal Credit Union. Platinum Federal Credit Union is focused on protecting your online privacy. We work with you to fight fraud and identity theft. If you have received this e-mail in error or wish to stop receiving marketing e-mail communications from Platinum Federal Credit Union, please click here to unsubscribe, or contact us at:
Platinum Federal Credit Union 2035 Sugarloaf Circle, Duluth, GA 30097.
Federally Insured by the NCUA.